Saturday, January 17, 2009

Welcome to my blogger!

My name is Brenda Portillo.
For many years I have wanted to pursue my passion of Photography. The time has finally come.  I now sit here writing to you on this blog because many people have asked me where to find my photos and latest work I have done. So to all of you out there that have requested my work I Thank You!
My goal as a Photographer is to capture special moments that most people miss. A twinkle in the eye, a special kiss on the cheek or just nature at its best. Images are not just pictures but windows into the past. Memories that will be long remembered, and forever cherished.
 Every month I will be uploading a special new photo that has
special meaning to me. A window into my past if you will.  Enjoy!
Please join my blogger and follow my adventure with me.
Always with a camera in hand,
Brenda
****For Inquires****
http://www.bestillimages.com

1 comment:

  1. Hi Brenda,
    SO proud of all the work you have done to make your dream come true! You are an incredible photographer, and I will look forward to watching this blog grow, and see the beautiful work you produce! GREAT JOB! Freda

    ReplyDelete