Tuesday, September 28, 2010

ALASKA, The Great Frontier!!



Visit The Amazing land of Alaska with me.


Alaska, The Great Frontier!!!

I ask myself... Where we can go and enjoy the
great outdoors!? I have to admit that one of these places is The Great Frontier of Alaska!! Last month I was fortunate enough to travel to this amazing land.There are only a few places in the world that can compare with the grandeur and breathtaking beauty of Alaska. Boarding the Cruise ship Ryndam I traveled along the Inside passage. One of the Highlights of course was viewing the Grand Glaciers. Among the many stops I was able to Snorkel in the cool Alaskan Waters with thousands of Jellyfish. (Yes you heard that right!!) Zipline through a Rain Forest, as well as visit Denali National Park. If you are a nature lover and want to enjoy the Great Outdoors I encourage you to visit ALASKA!!
Copy and paste this link below or just double click my Title.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LWF1zDT2Ms

2 comments:

  1. I would love to see your work in a big ol
    Coffee table book!!
    Check out Lulu.com

    They will set up your book...using whatever materials you want as your book..the cool thing is people can buy your book one book at a time..with digital the way it is...you don't have to start off by printing up 10,000 or so.
    It gives power to the artist as well as the people.

    Neils
    8:39 am
    03/08/2011

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Neils,
      I am in process of putting together some photo books for purchase. As soon as I have it up and available I will let you know. Thanks so much for the push!

      Brenda

      Delete