Sunday, January 22, 2012

A New Iron Chef in the Making?

I want to first say Happy New Year to you all and I wish that you have a Blessed Year ahead! Speaking of new things: Here is a photo from my most recent shoot. I photographed EVAN 4 years ago in a Family Portrait Session. During that time,he spoke of his dream to be a chef and go to Culinary School. 4 Years later I am happy to say We have a new Iron Chef in the Making!!! Congratulations goes out to Evan for following his dream. I thank Evan for using me once again for his portrait photographer choice.
This is the time to book Mothers & Fathers Day Portrait sessions. I am offering a $50.00 discount to all who book through March, 2012. Why not give your loved one a special photo to enjoy? For bookings call: 949 294 6622.


No comments:

Post a Comment